This blog is also made of lists which aim to inspire.
I love this one.
1. Creativity start from yourself. If you want to be more creative, invent a new way of being. Everything starts from yourself. Start being funny if you are grumpy most of the time. Start being lovely, ambitious, patient, kind, productive, committed, inspiring, precise, generous, sexy, creative, attentive, friendly, collaborative, honest, tolerant, creative…
If you want then, take a pic of you. You can stick it on your wall. Social media are full of selfies. So, this could be a useful selfie, to see how you change!
2. Try new ways to get to work. New transports, new streets. Sometimes you can even get lost. Walk with someone or alone. During this time be aware of your steps or movements. See what this generates in your life.
3. Write and make notes. List your coolest ideas or draw any images which might appear in your mind. Writing and drawing were daily activities in our childhood. We just stopped doing it as we think there’re no particular reasons to do it.
4. How will you spend your lunch time? Invent a new possibility. Get out of your routine and boring expectations. Use your free time by doing different things.
5. Be productive at work. Think of new ideas. Don’t be afraid of presenting them. From organization to the content of your role, let your brain work. Please let go all the complaints, they make you feel stuck and don’t allow you to be open to new possibilities.